When to See an Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialist

Have you recently suffered from dizziness? Or what about an injury to your ear, nose or throat? Have you been experiencing hearing loss or some type of tonsil infection? If any of these sound familiar, it may be time to visit your local otolaryngologist, or ear, nose, and throat doctor (ENT). ENT specialists like our doctors at Arkansas Otolaryngology Center, deal with disorders and conditions in the ear, nose, and throat regions of the body and head. They’re the named experts for treatment of things like: Hearing impairment, ear infections, disorders that affect your balance, ringing in the ears or any kind of ear pain. ENT doctors also treat ear condition you were born with. Issues with sm

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

Contact Us!    Call  (501) 227-5050

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Google+ - White Circle

No information or content on this website is to be taken as implicit or explicit advice. Please contact a medical professional for guidance.

Follow Us!